Fog-Free Mirrors, In-Shower Lights, Shower Seats, Showerproof Speakers, Self Powered Bluetooth Speakers, Digital Shower Valve Shower Accessories manufactured from June 1, 2007 - current carry a 1 year replacement from the original date of purchase.
ThermaSol will replace any defective parts for warranty from the date of purchase by the original retail customer or end user. The customer is responsible for the removal/installation and shipping to and from our factory in Round Rock, TX. ThermaSol guarantees all parts to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship under normal use when installed in a residence only. Limited Finish Warranty applies.
LIMITED FINISH WARRANTY
A Limited Finish Warranty is provided on all ThermaSol product finishes to the original retail purchaser or end user against manufacturing defects in material and workmanship. Use of any lead-based or acidic curing sealant in installing or repairing a product or the use of acids, abrasives or detergents to clean ThermaSol products will void the finish warranty. Only sealants which are neutral curing and not reactive with metal and brass finishes are approved for use on ThermaSol products.
The length of the Limited Finish Warranty described above will apply to ThermaSol products as follows:
Group A/B Finishes: Five years from the date of purchase by the original retail customer or end user.
Custom Finishes: Limited Finish Warranty is not applicable to custom finishes.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
To obtain warranty service, contact ThermaSol by calling 800.776.0711 from within the United States of America or start the process at www.thermasol.com/warranty
If any material proves to be defective after inspection by ThermaSol, we reserve the right to use our sole discretion to repair, replace or make appropriate adjustments to the product at no additional charge. However, claims for labor, shipping costs, or consequential damages are not covered and will not be accepted. ThermaSol is not responsible for removal or installation costs. This warranty applies only when goods are used for the purposes and conditions for which they are intended.
These warranties will be terminated by ThermaSol for the following reasons:
1. Improper installation, such as installation that fails to observe National/Local Plumbing and/or Electrical codes.
2. Use of a residential unit in a non-residential or commercial application, including a hotel.
3. Service to equipment by unauthorized personnel.
4. Installation that does not permit proper access for service.
5. Non-payment of repairs not covered under warranty.
6. Modification to any part of the unit.
7. Use of non-ThermaSol repair parts.
8. Alteration or removal of product serial number.
1. ThermaSol will not be liable in any way for any indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages resulting from the sale, delivery, installation or use of its products. Users are responsible for suitability of the products for their application. Damage resulting from improper specification or application or other operating conditions beyond ThermaSol’s control is not under warranty.
2. ThermaSol will not exercise reasonable efforts in rendering service under these warranties, but shall not be liable for any damage arising out of delays; these warranties only cover the repair and/or replacement of ThermaSol product as specified by the warranty.
3. ThermaSol does not guarantee that a local service person will be available for in-home services. Unit may have to be removed and reinstalled at owner’s expense. It is the responsibility of the buyer to file a claim with the carrier/carriers for any product that has shipping damage to or from ThermaSol. An EVA (Evaluation Number) must be obtained from the factory and used on any correspondence or packages sent to the factory.
4. THESE WARRANTIES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE TO ANY OTHER PURCHASER OR PARTY OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER FROM AN AUTHORIZED DEALER. THESE WARRANTIES ARE NOT VALID FOR ANY PRODUCTS SOLD USED, REFURBISHED, “AS IS”, OR IN UNKNOWN CONDITION. NO OTHER AGENT OR PARTY CAN GIVE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OR PROMISE. THESE ARE THE SOLE WARRANTIES FOR YOUR THERMASOL PRODUCT, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED BY LAW.
These warranties give you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which may vary, from state to state. Determination of rights under these warranties is in accordance with the laws of Texas. Any dispute under these warranties must be submitted and resolved by arbitration in Texas.