ThermaSol The Wellness Hydrovive Shower Package with SignaTouch Round
Spa quality shower in your own home with the ThermaSol's Wellness Shower SignaTouch Package. The package features the SingaTouch 5" control, digital shower valve, and the hydrovive 18. Available in multiple finishes.
SignaTouch gives you complete control over your home spa experience. Using the in-shower LCD touchscreen controller with intergrated bluetooth and the Serenity Light, Sound Rainhead, users can manage lights, music, precision water and temperature control and shower outlet selections with a touch. SignaTouch can be installed vertically or horizontally. SignaTouch’s intuitive smart shower control panel allows you to customize your steam shower experience with state-of-the-art smart technology.
The ThermaSol Smart Digital Shower Valve allows the ultimate in precision control of water volume and temperature. The advanced valve utilizes best in-class, ceramic disc Fluhs brass cartridges and two laboratory grade stepper motors - allowing 400 positions to deliver precise incremental settings. The ThermaSol Smart Digital Shower Valve allows installation flexibility up to 30 feet from the shower structure and has an integrated diverter so that the user can select different showering outlets.
In an industry first, HydroVive fuses full-spectrum LED lighting, enhanced audio technology for distortion-free sound, a dynamic new rain-head, and other high-tech elements. The result is a true "ahead-of-its-time" showering experience that brings the multi-sensory powers of light, sound, and water under the user's complete control. Taking a cue from the original Serenity Light, Sound and Rainhead, the engineers at ThermaSol have integrated the latest technology in a single, sleek, self-contained module for their next innovation: HydroVive Light, Sound, Rainhead.
- SignaTouch Control
- Digital Shower Valve
- HydroVive 18
- Flexible installation (vertical and horizontal)
- Steam Shower Control
- Operates Smart Shower Valve
- Operates HydroVive
- Operates Serenity Rainhead
- Touchscreen Control
- Steam time control
- Steam temperature control
- Memory Settings
- 2 Customizable User Settings
- Date display
- Time display
- Fahrenheit or Celsius Settings
Digital Shower Valve
- Precise temperature control
- Precise water volume control
- Eliminates exposed valves and trims
- Ceramic disc Fluhs
- 2 industrial grade stepper motors
- Solenoid valve systems
- Integrated diverter
- Three output valve
- IAPMO approved
- Ceiling mounted light, sound and rainhead system - all in a single self-contained module
- Full-spectrum LED Lighting
- 1600 lumens max
- 200 Full-color luminous LED (R,G,B,W)
- Color Changing “Mood Lighting”
- Preset Chromatherapy Chakras
- Custom user-programmable “any color”
- Distortion-free sound
- Amplifier: 100Watt RMS,
- Built-in Digital Signal Processor
- Built-in Bluetooth v4.2
- 2-1” Titanium Dome Tweeter with Ferro fluid-cooled aluminum voice coil
- 1- 4” woofer
- 1-4” passive radiator
- Complete sound settings control
- Stereo RCA input
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 300 easy-clean neoprene jets
- 40-80 PSI
- 1.8GPM Water Jets
- 300 CEC Approved
- Powered by:
- 24V DC
- 30 Watts power supply (provided)
- Designed, engineered, and crafted in the U.S.A
|| 5" Capacitive Touch Screen
|Display Full Color
|| 480 x 800
|| Single Touch
|| 1.25 lbs
|| In Shower
|| Power Distribution Module
|| ABS Plastic
|| UL Listed Class 2 & 11, (03-7142)
|Internal Operating Voltage
|| 24V DC, 60 Watt
|| Digital Shower Valve
|| 1/2" FNPT
|| 1/2" FNPT
|| 110VAC, 0.5 Amps
|| 15VDC, 3 Amps required
|| 10.65 lbs
|| Machined Brass
|| 200 Full-color luminous LED
|| 3/8”, 40-80 PSI, 1.8GPM
|| 100Watt RMS
|Digital Signal Processor
|| 37 lbs
Assembly and Maintenance
Installation and Operations Manual
Fog-Free Mirrors, In-Shower Lights, Shower Seats, Showerproof Speakers, Self Powered Bluetooth Speakers, Digital Shower Valve Shower Accessories manufactured from June 1, 2007 - current carry a 1 year replacement from the original date of purchase.
ThermaSol will replace any defective parts for warranty from the date of purchase by the original retail customer or end user. The customer is responsible for the removal/installation and shipping to and from our factory in Round Rock, TX. ThermaSol guarantees all parts to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship under normal use when installed in a residence only. Limited Finish Warranty applies.
LIMITED FINISH WARRANTY
A Limited Finish Warranty is provided on all ThermaSol product finishes to the original retail purchaser or end user against manufacturing defects in material and workmanship. Use of any lead-based or acidic curing sealant in installing or repairing a product or the use of acids, abrasives or detergents to clean ThermaSol products will void the finish warranty. Only sealants which are neutral curing and not reactive with metal and brass finishes are approved for use on ThermaSol products.
The length of the Limited Finish Warranty described above will apply to ThermaSol products as follows:
Group A/B Finishes: Five years from the date of purchase by the original retail customer or end user.
Custom Finishes: Limited Finish Warranty is not applicable to custom finishes.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
To obtain warranty service, contact ThermaSol by calling 800.776.0711 from within the United States of America or start the process at www.thermasol.com/warranty
If any material proves to be defective after inspection by ThermaSol, we reserve the right to use our sole discretion to repair, replace or make appropriate adjustments to the product at no additional charge. However, claims for labor, shipping costs, or consequential damages are not covered and will not be accepted. ThermaSol is not responsible for removal or installation costs. This warranty applies only when goods are used for the purposes and conditions for which they are intended.
These warranties will be terminated by ThermaSol for the following reasons:
1. Improper installation, such as installation that fails to observe National/Local Plumbing and/or Electrical codes.
2. Use of a residential unit in a non-residential or commercial application, including a hotel.
3. Service to equipment by unauthorized personnel.
4. Installation that does not permit proper access for service.
5. Non-payment of repairs not covered under warranty.
6. Modification to any part of the unit.
7. Use of non-ThermaSol repair parts.
8. Alteration or removal of product serial number.
1. ThermaSol will not be liable in any way for any indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages resulting from the sale, delivery, installation or use of its products. Users are responsible for suitability of the products for their application. Damage resulting from improper specification or application or other operating conditions beyond ThermaSol’s control is not under warranty.
2. ThermaSol will not exercise reasonable efforts in rendering service under these warranties, but shall not be liable for any damage arising out of delays; these warranties only cover the repair and/or replacement of ThermaSol product as specified by the warranty.
3. ThermaSol does not guarantee that a local service person will be available for in-home services. Unit may have to be removed and reinstalled at owner’s expense. It is the responsibility of the buyer to file a claim with the carrier/carriers for any product that has shipping damage to or from ThermaSol. An EVA (Evaluation Number) must be obtained from the factory and used on any correspondence or packages sent to the factory.
4. THESE WARRANTIES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE TO ANY OTHER PURCHASER OR PARTY OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER FROM AN AUTHORIZED DEALER. THESE WARRANTIES ARE NOT VALID FOR ANY PRODUCTS SOLD USED, REFURBISHED, “AS IS”, OR IN UNKNOWN CONDITION. NO OTHER AGENT OR PARTY CAN GIVE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OR PROMISE. THESE ARE THE SOLE WARRANTIES FOR YOUR THERMASOL PRODUCT, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED BY LAW.
These warranties give you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which may vary, from state to state. Determination of rights under these warranties is in accordance with the laws of Texas. Any dispute under these warranties must be submitted and resolved by arbitration in Texas.
Shipping & Returns
Cancellations & Refunds
Nordica Sauna prides itself on having one of the best return policies in the industry. Cancel any time before your order has shipped, completely free of charge (exceptions apply, including custom made orders).
Call 1-877-587-5387 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
When will I know my order has shipped?
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
When will my order ship?
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
No shipping outside the lower 48 States in the USA.
What if my shipment is damaged?
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage, you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations (Before order ships)
Nordica Sauna prides itself on having one of the best return policies in the industry. Cancel any time before your order has shipped, completely free of charge (exceptions apply, including custom made orders). Reach agents during business hours at 1-877-587-5387, the chat on our website, or email email@example.com
Cancellations of customer orders
Custom or made to order products cannot be canceled or refunded as these products are put into production specifically for your order. These units are custom made to your specification or created once you order. Once you place your order they start building your unit. Your warranty will guarantee you a fully functional and operational product. If it is not clear whether your order is custom or made to order, please message or call us.
All sales are final for Custom made and Made-to-order products.
Refunds & Returns
If you need to exchange your product, you may do so. You, as the customer, are responsible for any shipping costs throughout any returns or exchange processes.
Not all orders are available for return once they have shipped. We order products directly from the manufacturer. Therefore, if the manufacturer will not permit us to return a product, we cannot offer you a return. This often varies on a case-by-case basis; please reach out to us if you would like specific information on your brand and/or product.
Due to drastically increasing LTL/freight shipping costs, any outright returns will incur a 25% cancellation fee + return shipping costs. If you are replacing the product with something else, we may be able to help you cover some of the costs depending on the product.
Seller reserves the right to refuse to refund any deposit or payment, or cancel any payment due, and any owing until such time as Seller a) is in receipt of the goods b) has inspected the goods and c) in the Sellers discretion, has found the goods to be free of damage. All refunds will be provided within 5 business days once the product has been returned to the warehouse and inspected for damage.
We promise to do our best to get your order to you as soon as possible. We provide estimated shipping times on the product pages based upon what our suppliers and freight companies tell us, and those estimated shipping times may change or vary without notice (Due to supply chain issues, the steel mills behind on making metal, the manufacturers delayed because of the mills, the overwhelmingly demand on shipping, factory/warehouse and dock workers and so on).