ThermaSol PROIII-84 Pro Series Ultimate with Fast Start, powerflush, and Smart Steam - 84
The all-new ThermaSol PROIII-84 generator is engineered for home steam rooms with dimensions up to 84 adjusted cubic feet (ACF). The PROIII-84 6kW steam bath generator accepts voltage in the range of 208V-240V, single-phase (1-PH) configuration.
The ThermaSol PROIII-84 generator includes durable stainless-steel construction, professional-grade heating elements, advanced PowerFlush self-cleaning system, Smart Steam temperature control, Fast Start technology, stainless-steel drain pan, and a variety of other features.
PRO Series generators are engineered to provide the most consistent, pleasurable bathing experiences. The innovative Smart Steam feature helps ensure that steam is delivered at a constant rate without lags, bursts, and temperature fluctuations. The included FastStart technology provides quicker heat-up times.
The steam unit's split tank design helps ensure the longevity of the unit by separating the heating function from the water feed function. The generator includes the PowerFlush pressurized inner tank cleaning system which helps prevents harmful sediment build-up.
ThermaSol PRO Series generators are equipped with advanced CAN Bus technology for reliable two-way communication between the generator and the control.
ThermaSol PRO Series generators are compatible with the Thermatouch, Signatouch, Microtouch, Signature Control, Easy Start, Wellness Package, and Digital Shower Package. Select the available control or control package with features that best suits your bathing preferences.
The PROIII-84 is designed so that steam shower accessories such as the Serenity, Light, Sound, Rainhead can easily be installed.
The PROIII-84 steam shower unit can be installed up to fifty feet away from your steam shower enclosure. Common installation locations include closets, vanity cabinets, climate-controlled attics, and basements.
The PROIII-84 residential steam generator carries ThermaSol's limited lifetime warranty and is fully serviceable. ThermaSol steam generators are UL and CSA listed for your safety.
- 6kW Steam generator
- Stainless steel drain pan
- 3/8" braided stainless steel hose & fitting
- In-line water screen kit
- Pre-plumbed safety relief valve
- Steamhead housing and cable kit
- 208-240 volt power cord (5ft)
- 50' CAN-bus cable for the controller
- Installation instructions
- Static cling warning label
- Constant steam flow
- Constant steam rate
- No steam lag
- No steam burst
- Smart Steam Technology (patented) - eliminates temperature fluctuations
- FastStart Technology (exclusive) - steam in seconds, not minutes
- PowerFlush Technology (exclusive) - pressurized inner tank system to remove sediment
- Works with HydroVive and Serenity systems
- Two-way digital CAN-bus Technology (exclusive)
- Split Tank longevity through design
- Includes stainless steel drain pan
- Pre-plumbed safety relief valve
- 1/2" union to connect to steam line
- Braided stainless steel water connector
- 240V/1PH operation
- For steam rooms up to 84 adj. cu. ft.
- Superior heating elements-Incoloy low watt density
- Stainless Steel construction
- Designed, engineered, and crafted in the U.S.A
- Dimensions: 18" L x 23"W x 14" H
- Lifetime Warranty
| 6 kW
|Maximum Cubic Feet
| 84 ACF
| 44 lbs
| 3/8" Compression
| 1/2" NPT
| 3/4" NPT
| NEMA 6-30P
Assembly and Maintenance
PRO Series, AF Series, and SSM Series Generators manufactured from June 1, 2007 - current
No warranty of any kind, expressed or implied is provided for PRO Series, AF Series and SSM Series Generators installed or used in any non-residential setting.
“In-Home” Limited Warranty
ThermaSol extends to the original purchaser a 2-year limited “In-Home” warranty to repair or replace (at its discretion) PRO Series generator parts found to have manufacturing defects, and to provide the necessary labor. 2-year limited “In-Home” warranty to repair or replace (at its discretion) AF Series and SSM Series generator parts found to have manufacturing defects, and to provide the necessary labor. After the “In-Home” Limited Warranty expires, the Lifetime - Factory Limited Warranty applies.
Lifetime - Factory Limited Warranty
ThermaSol will replace any defective parts for the life of the product and will cover the labor at the factory. The customer is responsible for the removal/installation and shipping to and from our factory in Round Rock, TX. ThermaSol guarantees all parts to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship under normal use when installed in a residence only.
These warranties will be terminated by ThermaSol for the following reasons:
1. Improper installation, such as installation that fails to observe National/Local Plumbing and/or Electrical codes.
2. Use of a residential unit in a non-residential or commercial application, including a hotel.
3. Service to equipment by unauthorized personnel.
4. Installation that does not permit proper access for service.
5. Non-payment of repairs not covered under warranty.
6. Modification to any part of the unit.
7. Use of non-ThermaSol repair parts.
8. Alteration or removal of product serial number.
1. ThermaSol will not be liable in any way for any indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages resulting from the sale, delivery, installation or use of its products. Users are responsible for suitability of the products for their application. Damage resulting from improper specification or application or other operating conditions beyond ThermaSol’s control is not under warranty.
2. ThermaSol will not exercise reasonable efforts in rendering service under these warranties, but shall not be liable for any damage arising out of delays; these warranties only cover the repair and/or replacement of ThermaSol product as specified by the warranty.
3. ThermaSol does not guarantee that a local service person will be available for in-home services. Unit may have to be removed and reinstalled at owner’s expense. It is the responsibility of the buyer to file a claim with the carrier/carriers for any product that has shipping damage to or from ThermaSol. An EVA (Evaluation Number) must be obtained from the factory and used on any correspondence or packages sent to the factory.
4. THESE WARRANTIES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE TO ANY OTHER PURCHASER OR PARTY OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER FROM AN AUTHORIZED DEALER. THESE WARRANTIES ARE NOT VALID FOR ANY PRODUCTS SOLD USED, REFURBISHED, “AS IS”, OR IN UNKNOWN CONDITION. NO OTHER AGENT OR PARTY CAN GIVE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OR PROMISE. THESE ARE THE SOLE WARRANTIES FOR YOUR THERMASOL PRODUCT, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED BY LAW.
These warranties give you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which may vary, from state to state. Determination of rights under these warranties is in accordance with the laws of Texas. Any dispute under these warranties must be submitted and resolved by arbitration in Texas.
Shipping & Returns
Cancellations & Refunds
Nordica Sauna prides itself on having one of the best return policies in the industry. Cancel any time before your order has shipped, completely free of charge (exceptions apply, including custom made orders).
Call 1-877-587-5387 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
When will I know my order has shipped?
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
When will my order ship?
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
No shipping outside the lower 48 States in the USA.
What if my shipment is damaged?
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage, you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations (Before order ships)
Nordica Sauna prides itself on having one of the best return policies in the industry. Cancel any time before your order has shipped, completely free of charge (exceptions apply, including custom made orders). Reach agents during business hours at 1-877-587-5387, the chat on our website, or email email@example.com
Cancellations of customer orders
Custom or made to order products cannot be canceled or refunded as these products are put into production specifically for your order. These units are custom made to your specification or created once you order. Once you place your order they start building your unit. Your warranty will guarantee you a fully functional and operational product. If it is not clear whether your order is custom or made to order, please message or call us.
All sales are final for Custom made and Made-to-order products.
Refunds & Returns
If you need to exchange your product, you may do so. You, as the customer, are responsible for any shipping costs throughout any returns or exchange processes.
Not all orders are available for return once they have shipped. We order products directly from the manufacturer. Therefore, if the manufacturer will not permit us to return a product, we cannot offer you a return. This often varies on a case-by-case basis; please reach out to us if you would like specific information on your brand and/or product.
Due to drastically increasing LTL/freight shipping costs, any outright returns will incur a 25% cancellation fee + return shipping costs. If you are replacing the product with something else, we may be able to help you cover some of the costs depending on the product.
Seller reserves the right to refuse to refund any deposit or payment, or cancel any payment due, and any owing until such time as Seller a) is in receipt of the goods b) has inspected the goods and c) in the Sellers discretion, has found the goods to be free of damage. All refunds will be provided within 5 business days once the product has been returned to the warehouse and inspected for damage.
We promise to do our best to get your order to you as soon as possible. We provide estimated shipping times on the product pages based upon what our suppliers and freight companies tell us, and those estimated shipping times may change or vary without notice (Due to supply chain issues, the steel mills behind on making metal, the manufacturers delayed because of the mills, the overwhelmingly demand on shipping, factory/warehouse and dock workers and so on).