Experience the pinnacle of temperature comfort with the 24K MRCOOL® Hyper Heat Central Ducted Air Handler. When combined with the 24K MRCOOL Hyper Heat Central Ducted Condenser, this produces a SEER2 rating of up to 17.4, delivering exceptional energy efficiency to meet your heating and cooling needs, no matter the weather.
Ease into convenience with its fuss-free installation. An HVAC professional can swiftly integrate this unit into your home, thanks to its compatibility with the MRCOOL® No-Vac® Quick Connect® Line Set. This time-saving feature, pre-charged with eco-friendly R410-A refrigerant, eliminates the need for laborious vacuuming or welding, while offering resilience against kinking.
The air handler's adaptive design also allows it to fit seamlessly into a variety of configurations, providing you with a broad range whether it's upflow, downflow or horizontal configurations. Need an additional heat boost? An optional heat kit is readily available for purchase.
Constructed from durable painted galvanized steel, this unit blends robustness with functionality. Its side-discharge design, slide-out blower, and removable filters make maintenance a breeze. It's also equipped with a self-diagnostics panel for effortless troubleshooting.
Rest easy with the included 10-year parts and labor warranty, a testament to MRCOOL's® confidence in this unit's reliability. You don't even have to register to activate the labor warranty. Plus, with a wired thermostat and wireless remote included, control over your comfort has never been simpler. Experience the MRCOOL® difference today!
- Energy Efficient. Up to 17.4 SEER2
- Multi-Position Installation. Can be installed upflow, downflow, horizontal left or horizontal right.
Mobile Home Friendly. Can accommodate the high static requirements for manufactured and modular homes.
- Worry-Free Performance. 10-year Warranty on Parts, Labor, and Compressor (Wow!)
|Air Handler Dimensions||21.02"W x 17.52"D x 45"H|
|Air Handler Weight||105.60 lbs
|Cooling Capacity||24,000 BTU|
|Heating Capacity||24,000 BTU|
|Voltage||Requires a minimum of 208-230V/60HZ/4 to 15A (please check your home meets this electrical requirement prior to purchase)|
|Max Fuse Breaker||15|
|Min Circuit Ampacity||4|
|Coverage Area||1,000 square feet|
|Decibel Rating||33 to 39|
|Air Flow Direction||Upflow, Downflow, Horizontal Left, Horizontal Right|
|Number of Speeds||4|
|Room Temperature||Cool: 61°F to 90°F
Heat: 32°F to 86°F
Dry: 50°F to 90°F
|Line set Included||No
|Max Line Set Length||164.04|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8in|
|Suction Line Size||3/4in|
|Auxiliary Heater Included||No|
|Auxiliary Heater Available||Yes - 5kW, 8kW, 10kW, 15kW
|Warranty||10 years Parts and Labor|
|Propositon 65 Warning||Yes|
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via email.
- We do not offer Cash On Delivery.
- A phone number is required by the freight company so a delivery appointment can be made.
- To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, consider the following:
- We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
- We will deduct all additional fees resulting from refused international shipments from your refund.
- Please inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive.
Cancellations & Refunds:
Important Freight LTL Shipment
- You need to be at the delivery address during the delivery window to receive and sign for the item.
- Please make sure the phone number you entered at checkout is a good number to contact you at.
- Don't screen your calls until your item has been delivered.
- Carton damage requires visual inspection of contents of the unit.
- Contents must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to the carrier
Carton packaging has excessive damage with the exposed product:
- Refuse shipment
- Sign carrier paperwork: “Carton damaged and refused”
- Notify Premier Home Supply immediately.
Premier Home Supply 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee Return Policy
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 30 days of delivery date.
- There is a 25% restocking fee.
- We will refund the product price minus any applicable fees and charges.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- You are responsible for any return shipping charges.
- Refunds will be applied to the same payment method used when original purchase was made.
The Following Cannot Be Returned
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty
- Products that have had their original manufacturer packaging opened
- Products that have been out of their original manufacturers' packaging
All return request must be submitted in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All return request must be submitted in writing and sent to email@example.com
- If your return is approved you will receive an email from us with return instructions.
- We recommend taking a picture of the package and/or the item before shipping.
- Please provide us the tracking number.
QUESTIONS? EMAIL US: SUPPORT@PREMIERHOMESUPPLY.COM
If your order has been shipped, the standard return procedure applies.
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
If you don't want an alternative product, you can cancel your order without any cancellation fee.
Thanks for your understanding.
If we received the item damaged you may file a claim with your shipping company.