GrandPrix by BendPak GP-9F Four-Post Car Lift Package (5175254) 9,000-lb. Capacity / Includes Aluminum Ramps, Caster Kit, Jack Platform and Drip Trays
The GrandPrix GP-9F is the perfect home car lift. Its slim, toughened boxed-steel columns are preferred by many for home lifting applications. Maintenance is minimal and easy to perform.
BUILT TOUGH. BUILT SAFE. BUILT DEPENDABLE.
QUALITY, RELIABILITY AND PERFORMANCE YOU CAN COUNT ON.
What's unique about the GrandPrix™ GP-9F by BendPak™? This four-post car and light-duty truck lift has been terrifically tailored for home garages and car enthusiasts of all experience levels. It benefits by combining the rugged and dependable nature of hydraulic power with the simplicity and safety of mechanical operation.
From its tough welded-steel construction to its long-lasting and proven design, the GP-9F demonstrates BendPak’s ongoing commitment to quality, safety, reliability and value. The GP-9F four-post lift was built with the strength and grittiness to lift the heaviest loads, and it has the lifting speed to get more done in less time. Simple operation and precise controls give operators more confidence, and BendPak’s legendary reliability means you get a car lift that goes the distance and performs flawlessly—no matter the size of your fleet.
The GP-9F will quickly earn the title as the most versatile and productive tool in your garage. Use it to store classics, project cars and even your daily driver. Because it comes standard with the must-have accessories that most home car lift companies charge extra for, you get capacity, performance, productivity and value all packed into one bundle of steely awesomeness.
All Accessories Included
Standard accessories include four quick-mount casters, lightweight-yet-tough polyethylene drip trays, a mobile jack tray (wide and sturdy enough to hold bottle jacks of varying sizes and profiles) and lightweight, easily removable aluminum approach ramps. Yep, that means one price, one selection and a helluva lot of you-get-it-all. To top it off, GrandPrix keeps your vehicles safely contained at all times with forward and rear-mounted hardened steel tire stops.
Make Room to Save Space
In order to work efficiently in a functioning (but sometimes obstructive) garage, you need a lift that’s engineered to make the most out of every sought-after smidgeon of floor space. The GP-9F features a compact size, so it fits in virtually any home garage where space is limited. Its clever design is exceptionally smart about saving space, but it still fits most vehicles, including light trucks and SUVs. In addition, this lift gives you improved lifting performance, a generous lifting capacity and all-in-one versatility. Lightweight, removable aluminum ramps and multi-position locks add even more flexibility when space and overhead clearance is a concern.
BendPak Means Superior Service
The GP-9F is built to perform without compromise, and that claim is backed by BendPak’s legendary history of success. Should there ever come a time when you need support, we're here for you. We've worked tirelessly to develop and maintain one of the most comprehensive customer support programs in the industry. This means we only use highly reliable dealers and service providers. Simply put, we put our 50+ years of experience to work for you.
Boxed Steel Construction & Sleeve Containment
We redesigned our toughened boxed-steel columns (4.75" x 4.75" wide) to ensure maximum durability and incredible resistance to twisting and bending. They include 5/8″ thick, 12″ x 12″ baseplates that better support loads on varying floor surfaces and finishes. Surrounded by full-perimeter exterior steel sleeves that retain solid capture of the lift columns, you can rest assured that your vehicles are safely and securely supported at all times. GrandPrix's stability-enhancing design mates the columns by the cradling steel sleeves to create an interlock that further decreases any risk of tipping.
Multi-level locking positions
Multiple parking positions allow you to lock your four-post car lift at varied heights, so you’re never crouching or reaching uncomfortably to perform auto maintenance. 13 locking positions are spaced every four inches to accommodate varying ceiling and vehicle heights.
Heavy-Duty Aircraft Wire Rope
Every car lift comes with four lifting wire ropes made from superior-grade stainless steel, and each wire rope is rated to handle 14,000 lbs. This means the combined wire rope rating is 700% of the lift's rated capacity.
Automatic Safety Locks
Four, 3/4″ thick safety locks engage simultaneously as the lift is raised. A secondary slack-cable lock system ensures instant back-up safety lock engagement in the unlikely event of a cable failure. At all times, locks are securely trapped by the full-perimeter cross tube sleeves and can't become dislodged or disengaged.
Simple operation and precision control give operators more confidence. Add BendPak’s proven reliability, and you get a lift that goes the distance while getting the job done faster than ever—just 45 seconds to max rise!
Peace of Mind
Built to commercial standards, GrandPrix is tough and operates as any industrial lift should. With safety at the forefront, this car lift features all the industrial features and durable components that make operating it safe, whether the lift is fastened to the floor or freestanding.
Professionals You Can Depend On
BendPak dealers and service providers are unsurpassed, delivering superior customer service that sets them apart from the competition before, during and after your purchase. With every new lift you add to your fleet, BendPak service providers make leading support programs available, including:
- Genuine BendPak OEM parts
- Planned maintenance
- Convenient national locations
- Five-Year Warranty
When you purchase a new GrandPrix four-post lift, you are buying more than a machine: You're purchasing one of the best car lift models for the best value. Every GrandPrix home garage lift is covered by a top-to-bottom warranty because it's backed by BendPak’s standard 5-year warranty. You can be confident that your lift will last and perform year after year, day after day. When you choose GrandPrix, you get a lift warranty that guarantees that if any major component fails, it will be replaced. It's that simple.
Features & Specs
- BendPak’s proven legacy gives you an edge in performance, service and cost of ownership.
- Designed to be fastened to the floor or free-standing.
- Comes standard with caster kit, drip trays, mobile jack tray, aluminum approach ramps, and hardened steel tire stops.
- Boxed-steel columns are made from structural 4.75” x 4.75" welded steel tubing.
- Columns feature 12” x 12” baseplates 5/8” thick.
- Manual dead bolt locks are reliable and safe and are machined directly into the boxed-steel columns.
- 3/4" thick steel safety locks are spring loaded for automatic and solid engagement.
- 13 positive locking positions are spaced every 4 inches.
- Secondary slack-cable lock system assures instant back-up safety lock engagement in the event of a cable failure.
- Exterior steel sleeves with UHMV slides surround each column to ensure positive contact and containment.
- ¾” thick safety locks are securely trapped by the full-perimeter cross tube sleeves and can't become dislodged or disengaged.
- Welded-steel runways feature utility rail for jack tray and drip trays and other accessories.
- Runways are welded and boxed for extra strength.
- Built-in flow restriction integrated into the hydraulic cylinder to prevent free-fall.
- Oversize baseplates and pull-perimeter cross tube sleeves reduce lateral movement and sway when lift is free-standing.
- Low-profile runways are only 5" high to accommodate low ride-height vehicles.
- Hardened steel safety lock linkages use 3/8” molded carbon steel rod ends to reduce flex and twist to ensure positive locking and smooth operation.
- Precision, reinforced rod ends with spherical bearings are protective coated for corrosion resistance and are designed to provide low friction and high wear resistance.
- 5/8" thick top caps.
- Sheave axles feature hardened steel collars and snap rings.
- Pull out tire stops on both ends of the lift that allows drive through capability.
- Stainless steel lifting cables are rated to handle over 14,000 lbs. each.
- Cable keepers assures cables remain safely secure to the sheaves.
- Pre-assembled cables simplifies installation.
- 36" aluminum approach ramps are gusseted to eliminate flex and bending.
- Non-marring heavy-duty poly caster wheels will not damages painted floor surfaces.
- Durable powder coat finish.
- 3/4" runway bolts provide positive attachment with increased safety factor.
- Operator controls are simple to use, well-placed and ergonomically advanced to reduce operator strain and fatigue and increase safety.
- Electric/hydraulic power system.
- Single hydraulic cylinder underneath runway.
- Optional full-length aluminum platforms can be added to easily store lawnmowers, ATVs, jet skis or motorcycles.
Our goal is to keep the ordering process as simple as possible. Shipping times vary from 1-3 business days and delivery time varies between 3-10 business days if your product is in stock.
Please read through this instructional guide so you can understand how the process works and what you should expect to happen once you place your order with us.
- You will receive an order confirmation email as soon as you place your order. This means that we have authorized your credit card for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our warehouse to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via email.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is stock and your credit card is approved by our fraud guarantee department, the product ordered will ship within 1-2 business days from the date of your order.
- We will send you the tracking information within 24 hours to the email address you provided when checking out.
- We ship daily via UPS Ground, Fed Ex Ground, and Freight to the lower 48 states. Most all orders will ship the same day as ordered if the order is submitted before 1pm PST (some exceptions apply, some part & freight orders may not ship until the following day).
- Some parts orders and freight shipments are subject to ship the following business day if the order is placed close to the 1pm cut off time.
- Shipping costs are included with any unit going ground to the lower 48 states. AK & HI ship by AIR at additional cost.
- We do not offer Cash On Delivery.
- A phone number is required by the freight company so a delivery appointment can be made.
- Failure to provide this at the time of order may cause a delay in delivery as freight items will not be delivered without an appointment.
- A delay in delivery may also cause additional storage fees to accrue that will need paid prior to delivery.
- Customs, Duties, and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to customs brokerage fees, import duties, and taxes after the shipment reaches the destination country. Additional charges are the responsibility of the recipient because we have no control over these government-imposed charges and cannot determine what they may be. Customs policies vary greatly among countries. Therefore, we cannot, and will not, offer advice about taxes in your country. We report the amount of the sale on the Customs form. Please do not ask us to claim less than the actual purchase amount. It is the customers responsibility to know the legality of the products ordered in their country. Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country and we cannot keep up with them all. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of our products to your country.
- As the buyer, it is your responsibility to find out that information before you order. Please contact your local customs office for information.
- To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, consider the following:
- Provide us with a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
- We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
- We will deduct all additional fees resulting from refused international shipments from your refund.
- If we are charged for YOUR taxes and duties on the shipment or incur any penalty or lawsuit related to your order or shipment, we will post the charge to your credit card.
- If the package is seized by Customs for any reason and we do not receive the package back, we will NOT issue you a refund since, obviously, local laws and regulations determine the fate of the package. If we do receive the package back after being seized, you are still responsible for the shipping charges and any other fees plus penalties incurred.
- We ship via UPS and FedEx for most products, USPS for small parts and accessories, and freight for large products.
- If you don't receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order confirmation, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive.
- If there are any products damaged upon arrival, you can file a warranty claim to get replacement parts for anything that's damaged.
- If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- All orders canceled are subject to an administration fee equal to 25% of the total order amount, whether or not your order has shipped. This is a fee that covers administrative and personnel fees.
- If your item is on backorder and you accept the backorder, we will hold your payment until the product ships. If you decide to cancel before a backorder arrives and is processed for shipping, we will not charge a fee.
- If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
- From time to time, a product may run out of stock at our warehouse and the website wasn't updated when you placed your order. In that case, we will send you an email right after you place your order notifying you of the backorder, what the expected time for arrival is, and what substitutes are available in case you are interested in getting a product sooner.
- The expected arrival time may change due to unforeseen circumstances like a shipment getting held up at the port upon arrival or the factory missing a certain part needed to complete the manufacturing process.
- If the arrival time changes on your order, you can let us know whether you would like to keep the order, substitute for a different product, or cancel the order altogether.
- Once back orders arrive, we will notify you by email with your estimated ship date and you will receive an email with tracking information within 1-3 business days.
This section will give you the essential information about what to expect with the delivery of your item. If you purchased one of our large and heavy items your item will ship freight LTL will be delivered via a lift gate truck.
Important Freight LTL Shipment
- When the item reaches your city or a city near yours the dispatcher will call you to set up a future delivery date and time with you. The item will not be delivered until you set up this appointment.
- You need to be at the delivery address during the delivery window to receive and sign for the item.
- The dispatcher will let you know what dates they have available. Delivery appointments can only be scheduled Monday thru Friday. The delivery times can only be scheduled in delivery windows of 8 am - 12 pm or 12 pm - 4 pm. Depending on the freight company the delivery window may differ. A fixed delivery time cannot be scheduled. Example 9:00 am. It can only be scheduled in a delivery window time frame.
- Please make sure the phone number you entered at checkout is a good number to contact you at.
- Don't screen your calls until your item has been delivered.
- The item will be delivered via a lift gate truck with one delivery person. It will be placed at your door or the closet area near your door. Due to the large size, it may not be possible to be placed at your door.
- Be sure to keep all your packing materials including the pallet. If you decide to return the item you will need to have all the original packing materials.
How to Handle Damages, Exceptions or Discrepancies at time of Product Delivery (Carton packaging appears to have some damage such as ripped, holes, large dents, open carton, or items are missing):
- Carton damage requires visual inspection of contents of the unit.
- Premier Home Supply recommends IMMEDIATE inspection, with driver present, to verify damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on carrier’s paperwork and notify Premier Home Supply immediately.
- IMPORTANT: If contents cannot be inspected immediately, notation on carrier’s paperwork must state: “Carton damage, subject to inspection” and list type of damage.
- Contents must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to the carrier
Carton packaging has excessive damage with the exposed product:
- Refuse shipment
- Sign carrier paperwork: “Carton damaged and refused”
- Notify Premier Home Supply immediately.
If you have any further questions about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Premier Home Supply is committed to providing the best customer service in the home industry. Our goal is to make your shopping experience as easy going as possible and ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. We will do our best to meet your expectations at all times.
Premier Home Supply 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee Return Policy
Unused, uninstalled, and resalable merchandise in new condition and in the original packaging may be returned for a refund within 30 days of the delivery date unless otherwise noted on the product page or below*.
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 30 days of delivery date.
- There is a 25% restocking fee.
- Our return policy applies to cancellations made after an item has been physically shipped or refusal at the time of delivery.
- We will refund the product price minus any applicable fees and charges.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- You are responsible for any return shipping charges.
- Refunds will be applied to the same payment method used when original purchase was made.
The Following Cannot Be Returned
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty
- Products that have had their original manufacturer packaging opened
- Products that have been out of their original manufacturers' packaging
It is the customer's responsibility to return the merchandise in new resalable condition. Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
If a returned item gets damaged during the transportation, it is the customer's responsibility to file the claim with the carrier. No refund can be issued in this case.
All return request must be submitted in writing and sent to email@example.com
Premier Home Supply works in collaboration with multiple manufacturers. Please read the return policy that applies to the product you selected, it is located under "Returns" tab on the product page and below:
- All return request must be submitted in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your return is approved you will receive an email from us with return instructions.
- Securely pack all the returned items in the original packaging and include any other paperwork requested in the return approval email.
- We recommend taking a picture of the package and/or the item before shipping.
- Ship the package. We will either provide you a return shipping label or you will have to arrange the shipping yourself. You can use UPS or FedEx Ground if your order was delivered by one of these carriers. If your item is larger and was delivered with one of the LTL freight carriers you need to make sure the box is put on a pallet and schedule a pickup with an LTL freight carrier.
- Please provide us the tracking number.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment within 10 business days.
QUESTIONS? EMAIL US: SUPPORT@PREMIERHOMESUPPLY.COM
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 48 hours after the order was placed and if the order has not been physically shipped.
All unshipped orders canceled after 1 hour are subject to a 5% cancellation fee because we incur costs from our credit card processing company after we confirm your product is in stock and capture the payment for your order.
If your order has been shipped, the standard return procedure applies.
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We rely on just-in-time fulfillment from our suppliers to provide you with a vast array of products for sale at low factory-direct pricing. This allows us to cut the costs of overhead and middle-men and pass those savings onto you. Sometimes, products are so popular that they go out of stock before the next shipment arrives at our suppliers warehouse.
If the product you purchased is out of stock at the time you placed your order, we will notify you via email as soon as possible and give you the ETA as well as other options that are currently available.
If you can't or don't want to wait, you can choose an alternative product. At that point we will either charge or refund you the difference, update your order, and ship out the alternative product.
If you don't want an alternative product, you can cancel your order without any cancellation fee.
If you choose to accept the ETA and wait for your product, you order will be placed on pre-order status. This means we will place the pre-order with our supplier so that the product is reserved upon arrival and will ship out to you as soon as it arrives.
If you choose to cancel your order after you have confirmed your pre-order, and it still hasn't shipped yet (like in the case that it gets delayed further) then you will be charged the 5% cancellation fee we must charge to recoup the losses we incur from our credit card processing company when we issue refunds.
If you choose to cancel your pre-order after the product has shipped, the normal return policy applies.
Thanks for your understanding.
In the event of damage to your product in shipping, please contact email@example.com to arrange for replacement and pick-up of the damaged product. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for more details.
Most of our products come with at least 1-year manufacturer's warranty. The warranty information can be found on the warranty page. Please let us know if you discover any manufacturer's defects and we will help you get parts or replace the product at no additional cost.
It is the customer’s responsibility to return the product to the correct warehouse in new condition and in the original packaging. For this reason, we strongly suggest that you obtain a tracking number for the returning item(s) and purchase shipping insurance.
In the event that the product is received in a condition which we deem unacceptable, we reserve the right to deny your return. Upon receipt of the said item, we will either refuse it or contact you by email to notify you that the item was received damaged or used.
If we received the item damaged you may file a claim with your shipping company.
If we received the item used you may choose to have the item disposed of or have the item returned to you at your expense.
Damaged or used items will be retained in our warehouse for a maximum of 30 business days unless otherwise requested by the customer in writing prior to disposal. After 30 business days, the item will be disposed of or donated.
Please allow 7-14 business days after delivery of the returned item for our Customer Service Department to inspect the return and process your refund. If you attempt to return an item without a return authorization (including refusing delivery), past 30 days or in unacceptable condition, the item will be refused or shipped back to you at your cost; if we choose to accept the return, additional fees will apply.