BendPak XPR-12CL-LTA Two-Post Car Lift (5175258) 12,000-lb. Capacity / Two-Post Lift / Clearfloor / 72" Long-Reach Telescoping Arms
If you need to service vehicles up to 12,000 lbs. capacity with extremely long wheelbases, BendPak's XPR-12CL-LTA offers nearly 72 inches of reach, compared to 58 inches on our standard triple-telescoping arms. Ideal for hard-to-reach lift points that other two-post lifts cannot access.
XPR-12CL-LTA Two-Post Lift Offers Long-Reach, Heavy-Duty Lifting Capability
Finding the lift points on bigger trucks and vehicles with a two-post lift can often be a challenging procedure. When lift arms are too short, they need to be moved closer together to reach the vehicle lift points and this makes it hard to find the vehicle’s center of balance on especially long wheelbases. But the new BendPak XPR-12CL-LTA solves this problem and allows you to reach even the longest, most difficult wheelbases in the industry. The XPR-12CL-LTA features three-stage telescoping lift arms with a 72” maximum range, extending even further than the 58” on our standard XPR-12CL two-post lift series. This broader option allows you to find the center of balance on the biggest trucks around, giving you the versatility and power to safely lift any vehicle up to its 12,000-lb. capacity.
Despite its length and nature, the XPR-12CL-LTA wasn’t just designed for hard-to-reach lifting points. Though its capable construction can handle bulkier and heavier trucks and even heavy-duty commercial vehicles, the XPR-12CL-LTA can adapt to fit any project in your garage. The three-stage telescoping arms collapse to standard length for rapid changes to reach standard, and compact vehicles of any size; and with its user-friendly controls and top-of-the-line safety measures, this lift is the perfect companion for any commercial garage.
The XPR-12CL-LTA is also a clearfloor two-post lift, allowing you ease of movement underneath. With clearfloor lifts, the equalization beam is overhead providing ample room for shop equipment like toolboxes, transmission jacks, oil drains or any other tool you may need nearby while you work. With the unique options and characteristics expected of any BendPak two-post lift, the XPR-12CL-LTA’s capabilities are as far-reaching and versatile as its lifting arms.
The XPR-12CL-LTA is ALI Certified
The Automotive Lift Institute (ALI) is the golden standard of automotive lift safety. With their ANSI accreditation, ALI is the only nationally recognized institute for lift certification. An ALI Certification assures you that the automotive lift in your garage meets with the quality and safety standards developed by ALI over the last 74 years of its operation. A lift that is ALI Certified had to meet with rigorous safety standards to determine the safety of its structural integrity, design, components, manual instruction and production facility.
Choosing an ALI Certified lift is important for your safety and the safety of your vehicles. You should know that the lift you’re relying on has been vetted by the top lift safety experts in the industry. Here at BendPak we understand the reliance placed on our lifts, and make our products with quality and safety at the forefront of production. With its ALI Certification, you can be sure that not only is the XPR-12CL-LTA an innovative lift, but it was built to last.
Lift Carriages Strengthened to Handle Long Reach
Along with its extended reach, the XPR-12CL-LTA features extra carriage strength to counter the extra weight of the extra-long arm.
Optional column extension
BendPak can increase your overhead clearance to 192" overall height to maximize the number vehicle types you can service in this weight class.
Quality assurance for heavy-duty lifting
When you buy BendPak, you can expect a significant boost in performance and lift operation life expectancy because your lift is built to be the last one you ever purchase. No one surpasses us in quality and safety. That’s why when you get one of our lifts, you get more than just a great product. You get peace of mind. That’s the benefit of owning a BendPak.
Triple-telescoping arm set
Three-stage front and three-stage rear arms provide greater maximum reach, as well as superior minimum retraction. Use this super-duty lift system for raising standard passenger vehicles and heavy-duty trucks.
Low-profile, dropped-end frame contact pads
Despite the higher lift capacity, the XPR-12CL-LTA makes it just as easy to get under your low-profile. This is because the two-post lift arms are designed to be versatile with virtually all vehicle types.
16-Piece adapter set / standard
Others might charge extra for these necessary adapters, but they're standard with every XPR-12CL-LTA. The multi-piece set includes four, 6" stackable adapters; four, 3" stackable adapters; four polyurethane contact pads; and four frame cradle pads. It’s ideal for trucks and vans with running boards or auxiliary fuel tanks.
Lowered arm tube supports
A heavy-duty two-post lift has different dimensions than our smaller lifts, which means our design needs to ensure that all vehicle frames, especially the frames of low-hanging doors, have sufficient clearance to open their doors while the lift is in operation.
Automatic arm restraints
When the lifting arms rise, arm restraints automatically engage even the largest vehicle. When the lift descends, the restraints release. No matter the size of your load, it will be safe, sturdy and virtually immovable.
Taller lift carriages
We build our lift columns tall in order to reduce the load stress placed on each column. With a 170" column height, which is taller than many of our competitors, BendPak remains the more durable option for your garage.
Maintenance-free load bearings
BendPak makes its load bearings out of UHMW (ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene) to ensure they last the entire life of the lift. They never require lubrication (unlike roller bearings) and are resistant to harsh chemicals and other environmental hazards.
Combined 12,000-lb. capacity columns are each made out of a single piece of steel, so each piece stays stronger and lasts longer.
Dual Direct-Drive technology
By utilizing two, low-pressure HVLP direct-drive cylinders, we've eliminated the need for lifting chains or screw mechanisms commonly found on other lift designs. HVLP direct-drive technology offers better reliability, smoother operation and less maintenance. High volume at a low pressure equates to less workload placed on the entire hydraulic system.
Single-point safety release
The car lift's safety release is single-point and easy to use. We keep our operations simple, so you stay safe at all times.
On the level
In order to maintain a safe garage environment, every XPR-12CL-LTA two-post lift comes with our dual-synchro equalization system. This keeps the lifting mechanics equal on both sides of the lift at all times.
A rigid, padded safety shutoff bar automatically stops the lift should a vehicle come in contact with overhead structure.
Free-flow, high-pressure 3/8" hydraulic lines, a high-flow pump and integrated AC power-unit increase ascent and descent speeds for enhanced productivity.
Industrial-grade hydraulic cylinders
Integrated into every XPR-Series hydraulic cylinder is a one-piece, pilot-fitted, machined steel piston that is wrapped with specially designed, pressure-loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminate any fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high-yield, ground and polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001" diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life. The better-designed, high-durometer, mechanically loaded rod seals make rod leakage a thing of the past, while a specially formulated abrasion-resistant urethane rod wiper provides exclusion protection. The welded cylinder body is made from robust steel tubing produced that exceeds ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures that the cylinders remain straight and smooth—and last a very long time.
Features & Specs
Our goal is to keep the ordering process as simple as possible. Shipping times vary from 1-3 business days and delivery time varies between 3-10 business days if your product is in stock.
Please read through this instructional guide so you can understand how the process works and what you should expect to happen once you place your order with us.
- You will receive an order confirmation email as soon as you place your order. This means that we have authorized your credit card for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our warehouse to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via email.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is stock and your credit card is approved by our fraud guarantee department, the product ordered will ship within 1-2 business days from the date of your order.
- We will send you the tracking information within 24 hours to the email address you provided when checking out.
- We ship daily via UPS Ground, Fed Ex Ground, and Freight to the lower 48 states. Most all orders will ship the same day as ordered if the order is submitted before 1pm PST (some exceptions apply, some part & freight orders may not ship until the following day).
- Some parts orders and freight shipments are subject to ship the following business day if the order is placed close to the 1pm cut off time.
- Shipping costs are included with any unit going ground to the lower 48 states. AK & HI ship by AIR at additional cost.
- We do not offer Cash On Delivery.
- A phone number is required by the freight company so a delivery appointment can be made.
- Failure to provide this at the time of order may cause a delay in delivery as freight items will not be delivered without an appointment.
- A delay in delivery may also cause additional storage fees to accrue that will need paid prior to delivery.
- Customs, Duties, and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to customs brokerage fees, import duties, and taxes after the shipment reaches the destination country. Additional charges are the responsibility of the recipient because we have no control over these government-imposed charges and cannot determine what they may be. Customs policies vary greatly among countries. Therefore, we cannot, and will not, offer advice about taxes in your country. We report the amount of the sale on the Customs form. Please do not ask us to claim less than the actual purchase amount. It is the customers responsibility to know the legality of the products ordered in their country. Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country and we cannot keep up with them all. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of our products to your country.
- As the buyer, it is your responsibility to find out that information before you order. Please contact your local customs office for information.
- To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, consider the following:
- Provide us with a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
- We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
- We will deduct all additional fees resulting from refused international shipments from your refund.
- If we are charged for YOUR taxes and duties on the shipment or incur any penalty or lawsuit related to your order or shipment, we will post the charge to your credit card.
- If the package is seized by Customs for any reason and we do not receive the package back, we will NOT issue you a refund since, obviously, local laws and regulations determine the fate of the package. If we do receive the package back after being seized, you are still responsible for the shipping charges and any other fees plus penalties incurred.
- We ship via UPS and FedEx for most products, USPS for small parts and accessories, and freight for large products.
- If you don't receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order confirmation, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
- Please inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive.
- If there are any products damaged upon arrival, you can file a warranty claim to get replacement parts for anything that's damaged.
- If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- All orders canceled are subject to an administration fee equal to 25% of the total order amount, whether or not your order has shipped. This is a fee that covers administrative and personnel fees.
- If your item is on backorder and you accept the backorder, we will hold your payment until the product ships. If you decide to cancel before a backorder arrives and is processed for shipping, we will not charge a fee.
- If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
- From time to time, a product may run out of stock at our warehouse and the website wasn't updated when you placed your order. In that case, we will send you an email right after you place your order notifying you of the backorder, what the expected time for arrival is, and what substitutes are available in case you are interested in getting a product sooner.
- The expected arrival time may change due to unforeseen circumstances like a shipment getting held up at the port upon arrival or the factory missing a certain part needed to complete the manufacturing process.
- If the arrival time changes on your order, you can let us know whether you would like to keep the order, substitute for a different product, or cancel the order altogether.
- Once back orders arrive, we will notify you by email with your estimated ship date and you will receive an email with tracking information within 1-3 business days.
This section will give you the essential information about what to expect with the delivery of your item. If you purchased one of our large and heavy items your item will ship freight LTL will be delivered via a lift gate truck.
Important Freight LTL Shipment
- When the item reaches your city or a city near yours the dispatcher will call you to set up a future delivery date and time with you. The item will not be delivered until you set up this appointment.
- You need to be at the delivery address during the delivery window to receive and sign for the item.
- The dispatcher will let you know what dates they have available. Delivery appointments can only be scheduled Monday thru Friday. The delivery times can only be scheduled in delivery windows of 8 am - 12 pm or 12 pm - 4 pm. Depending on the freight company the delivery window may differ. A fixed delivery time cannot be scheduled. Example 9:00 am. It can only be scheduled in a delivery window time frame.
- Please make sure the phone number you entered at checkout is a good number to contact you at.
- Don't screen your calls until your item has been delivered.
- The item will be delivered via a lift gate truck with one delivery person. It will be placed at your door or the closet area near your door. Due to the large size, it may not be possible to be placed at your door.
- Be sure to keep all your packing materials including the pallet. If you decide to return the item you will need to have all the original packing materials.
How to Handle Damages, Exceptions or Discrepancies at time of Product Delivery (Carton packaging appears to have some damage such as ripped, holes, large dents, open carton, or items are missing):
- Carton damage requires visual inspection of contents of the unit.
- Premier Home Supply recommends IMMEDIATE inspection, with driver present, to verify damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on carrier’s paperwork and notify Premier Home Supply immediately.
- IMPORTANT: If contents cannot be inspected immediately, notation on carrier’s paperwork must state: “Carton damage, subject to inspection” and list type of damage.
- Contents must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to the carrier
Carton packaging has excessive damage with the exposed product:
- Refuse shipment
- Sign carrier paperwork: “Carton damaged and refused”
- Notify Premier Home Supply immediately.
If you have any further questions about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Premier Home Supply is committed to providing the best customer service in the home industry. Our goal is to make your shopping experience as easy going as possible and ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. We will do our best to meet your expectations at all times.
Premier Home Supply 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee Return Policy
Unused, uninstalled, and resalable merchandise in new condition and in the original packaging may be returned for a refund within 30 days of the delivery date unless otherwise noted on the product page or below*.
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 30 days of delivery date.
- There is a 25% restocking fee.
- Our return policy applies to cancellations made after an item has been physically shipped or refusal at the time of delivery.
- We will refund the product price minus any applicable fees and charges.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- You are responsible for any return shipping charges.
- Refunds will be applied to the same payment method used when original purchase was made.
The Following Cannot Be Returned
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty
- Products that have had their original manufacturer packaging opened
- Products that have been out of their original manufacturers' packaging
It is the customer's responsibility to return the merchandise in new resalable condition. Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
If a returned item gets damaged during the transportation, it is the customer's responsibility to file the claim with the carrier. No refund can be issued in this case.
All return request must be submitted in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Premier Home Supply works in collaboration with multiple manufacturers. Please read the return policy that applies to the product you selected, it is located under "Returns" tab on the product page and below:
- All return request must be submitted in writing and sent to email@example.com
- If your return is approved you will receive an email from us with return instructions.
- Securely pack all the returned items in the original packaging and include any other paperwork requested in the return approval email.
- We recommend taking a picture of the package and/or the item before shipping.
- Ship the package. We will either provide you a return shipping label or you will have to arrange the shipping yourself. You can use UPS or FedEx Ground if your order was delivered by one of these carriers. If your item is larger and was delivered with one of the LTL freight carriers you need to make sure the box is put on a pallet and schedule a pickup with an LTL freight carrier.
- Please provide us the tracking number.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment within 10 business days.
QUESTIONS? EMAIL US: SUPPORT@PREMIERHOMESUPPLY.COM
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 48 hours after the order was placed and if the order has not been physically shipped.
All unshipped orders canceled after 1 hour are subject to a 5% cancellation fee because we incur costs from our credit card processing company after we confirm your product is in stock and capture the payment for your order.
If your order has been shipped, the standard return procedure applies.
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We rely on just-in-time fulfillment from our suppliers to provide you with a vast array of products for sale at low factory-direct pricing. This allows us to cut the costs of overhead and middle-men and pass those savings onto you. Sometimes, products are so popular that they go out of stock before the next shipment arrives at our suppliers warehouse.
If the product you purchased is out of stock at the time you placed your order, we will notify you via email as soon as possible and give you the ETA as well as other options that are currently available.
If you can't or don't want to wait, you can choose an alternative product. At that point we will either charge or refund you the difference, update your order, and ship out the alternative product.
If you don't want an alternative product, you can cancel your order without any cancellation fee.
If you choose to accept the ETA and wait for your product, you order will be placed on pre-order status. This means we will place the pre-order with our supplier so that the product is reserved upon arrival and will ship out to you as soon as it arrives.
If you choose to cancel your order after you have confirmed your pre-order, and it still hasn't shipped yet (like in the case that it gets delayed further) then you will be charged the 5% cancellation fee we must charge to recoup the losses we incur from our credit card processing company when we issue refunds.
If you choose to cancel your pre-order after the product has shipped, the normal return policy applies.
Thanks for your understanding.
In the event of damage to your product in shipping, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for replacement and pick-up of the damaged product. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for more details.
Most of our products come with at least 1-year manufacturer's warranty. The warranty information can be found on the warranty page. Please let us know if you discover any manufacturer's defects and we will help you get parts or replace the product at no additional cost.
It is the customer’s responsibility to return the product to the correct warehouse in new condition and in the original packaging. For this reason, we strongly suggest that you obtain a tracking number for the returning item(s) and purchase shipping insurance.
In the event that the product is received in a condition which we deem unacceptable, we reserve the right to deny your return. Upon receipt of the said item, we will either refuse it or contact you by email to notify you that the item was received damaged or used.
If we received the item damaged you may file a claim with your shipping company.
If we received the item used you may choose to have the item disposed of or have the item returned to you at your expense.
Damaged or used items will be retained in our warehouse for a maximum of 30 business days unless otherwise requested by the customer in writing prior to disposal. After 30 business days, the item will be disposed of or donated.
Please allow 7-14 business days after delivery of the returned item for our Customer Service Department to inspect the return and process your refund. If you attempt to return an item without a return authorization (including refusing delivery), past 30 days or in unacceptable condition, the item will be refused or shipped back to you at your cost; if we choose to accept the return, additional fees will apply.